Tuesday 17 April 2007

masturbation

Masturbation is a method of self sexual pleasure. I found it very humourous when the different names for masterbation were being said, E.G. bash the bishop and stroke the lizard. However I found it equally disturbing when I saw the devices used by people in order to ‘cure’ their sexual urges. People are now a lot more excepting of masturbation and even expect it in some cases, regarding it as something which is done in a particular phase in your life. However the attitudes to mastibation 100 yaers ago would not have been so open. I think the fact that masturbation is being spoken about and written about in this date shows how much society has moved forward mentally. Masturbation is now joked about however it doubt that would have happened 100 years ago. From a personal point of view, I might feel comfortable talking about masturbation with friends, however i think I would be more reluctant to talk about it with strangers, although that does not mean that I absolutely would not, I think I would just feel uncomfortable.

No comments: